Commercial Building Solutions
- Proactive Challenge: How do you know when someone is about to attack your building (before they actually do)
- Position Challenge: If someone has breached your building security, do you know where they have breached it?
- Potential Severity Challenge: How do you know the size of the threat (i.e. the number of the attacking force?)
- People Challenge: How can you monitor this without depending on fallible people to watch a screen?
- Identification Challenge: Can you identify who it is who is penetrating the perimeter? (e.g. identification of a passer-by versus hostiles)
- Real-time Communications Challenge: How do you empower security forces with more up to date information when situations change?
- Fire Challenge: How do you work around loss of communications during building fires?
- Personnel Status Challenge: How do you determine the status of workers on a continuous basis, even when they are spread through a building or if they are incapacitated?
- Equipment Status Challenge: How do you determine the status of essential equipment on a continuous basis?
- Loss of floor Challenge: How do you communicate after you’ve lost communications on a floor due to equipment failure or hostile activity?
- Power Failure Challenge: How do you communicate during system-wide power failures?